Friday, September 23, 2011

Best Friends






Chances are if you ask Big Brother who is best friend in the whole wide world is that he will answer with a quick "Daddy!"  About a week before lil sis was born we went out to a local park and took a half million pictures.  We were attmepting to get a few belly pictures and I really wanted a few of me with the boys before life totally changed.  I think that most of those images ended up being big fat failures but there were a few pictures in the bunch that I will treasure forever.  This picture of the Mr. and Big Brother makes my heart melt.  





our goal was to feed the ducks that day but the ducks were not interested in our bread...not at all. 






I actually felt great at this stage of pregnancy (one week to go) but looking at this picture now I think I look really uncomfortable!!




No comments:

Post a Comment