Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fun in the leaves





 These pictures make me smile.  It was Christmas afternoon and my kids were still in half of their pajamas even though we had been up for at least 8 hours and it wasn't our first stop of the day.  They woke up early, as usual and we had Christmas with my Dad.  We decided to leave them in their pajamas when we drove to Nana & Papa's house because we thought they would be comfy and might possibly nap (didn't happen).  Once we got to Nana and Papa's house, they wanted to play so we just never got around to changing them or putting into their fancy Christmas outfits.  They had SO much fun playing in the leaves.








the only picture I have of anyone in their Christmas outfits.  Maybe I need to stage a photo shoot...hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment