Thursday, February 16, 2012

Play Ball

Yesterday I sat up a baseball tee for the boys.  They had the best time.  While they were having fun, I was rediscovering my love for my camera.  :)  I can't wait for the boys to play baseball.  They don't know it yet, but baseball is the one sport that I will force them to try.  I think there are many, many life lessons one can learn on a baseball (or softball) field.  I won't force my kids to enjoy the sport, but I will make them try it...at least for a season or two.  :)


he was so excited

gosh he's cute...

the look on his face is priceless


Add caption



whoops..gotta keep those eyes open.  :) 


and another miss...

maybe I'll try the other side of the plate

considering I was holding a baby and a camera --
I will accept the fact that half of these are out of focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment