Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Catching Up

Ok I haven't blogged in over 2 weeks.  Life is feeling a little overwhelming to me lately.  I keep adding about 10 things to my to-do list every single day and only accomplishing one thing on the list (on a good day).  I still have a few thank you cards to send out for things that people gave us for baby girl.  I feel terrible that I can't seem to find the time to get the little things done.  Somehow today, blogging felt like the right thing to do.  Not sure if it makes sense to others but it did to me.  :)  

One of the things that the boys have really enjoyed lately is painting.  We have done apple stamping (huge hit), finger painting, painting with q-tips and all sorts of hand and foot print art projects.



this day he only wanted brown paint






































funny story about this next photo.  Little brother discovered he could paint other people.  At first we laughed.  Big brother DOES NOT like getting paint on his body.  When he got paint on his hand he tried to wipe it off by wiping his face.  Not sure how that makes sense, but to a 3 year-old I guess it seemed like the thing to do.  So big bro wipes paint clear across his face.  Then, at the exact moment my shutter clicked, little brother pegged big bro with the paint brush.  It was funny.  We somehow avoided a meltdown and all got cleaned up.



this bubble art was a flop. 

a big flop.  and the kids thought I was drinking juice but it was really soapy paint.  not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment