Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Fun!

I am so far behind on blogging that it is not even funny!  I think I have about 20 posts that I want to do, hopefully I will get around to them VERY soon!  Anyway, this past weekend we took the kiddos to a local fall festival.  It is fairly small compared to the other festivals around but there is plenty to occupy a 2 and 3 year-old.  We waited until after the boys woke up from their naps to head out and only had about an hour and a half to play, but it was perfect!  The weather was beautiful, the crowds (if there were any earlier) were totally gone and the boys pretty much had free reign of the entire place!



the hay maze was a huge hit!!

he ran around it for at least 20 minutes and would have kept going all day! 




he LOVED riding the horse!!!  I might have to find a place for him to do this again...soon! 


he was so proud to be up there

he loved it too but it is hard to tell from the pics.  His faces crack me up! 

woah there horsey!  
thanks for the ride! 

I was walking behind them when out of nowhere Owen planted a big kiss on Daddy.  So glad I caught this sweet moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment