Tuesday, April 24, 2012

An Afternoon at the Park

This past weekend I was really hoping to get a few photos of the kids together.  Saturday was a beautiful day but we knew that there were big storms on the way.  We packed up the kids and headed to a nearby park to attempt the pictures.  Little Sister fell asleep in the car on the way there and she hadn't really gotten any kind of decent nap the entire day so we did not dare wake her.  She woke up a while later but the rains were about to start so we will have to save the pictures of all three kids for another day.  

I was hoping to try a few new things with the boys because I am toying with the idea of going back into my business on a part time basis, but my ideas didn't really pan out this time.   We had a great time and I got a few shots that I love that capture these two little guys so well.  


two smiles and one about to run off.  :) 

sharing a little treat.  love how sweet they can be at times

looking at the "torm" clouds coming in

I wonder what this profile will look like one day.
I will miss those super chubby cheeks. 

someone found a stick!

and a little spot to dig

and some treasure

sticks and rocks are treasures to my 2 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment