Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Big Brother!!!

My baby turned 4 years old a few weeks ago.  Four.  Yikes.  Four years has gone by so fast, yet so much has happened in that time.  We decided not to do a big friend party this year because we were in Texas and because we had 2 celebrations in Texas (not to mention a party for my brother and one for me as well), one on his actual birthday and one at school a few days later.  Five separate parties to celebrate four years of age seemed a tiny bit excessive, so we will save a friend party for next year.  I don't even want to think about five yet though!!!

(these pictures are all out of order -- sorry, blogger has a mind of its own)
this bounce house was one of the best gifts -- he and his bro have used it daily! 

I love the confusion on all of the adults faces.  

Trying to figure out how to put the marble run together..

checking out the bounce house while her brothers sleep

Ryan let Owen help him open all of his gifts.  Such a sweet brother! 


pretty girl!


excited to see the bounce house going up!



my loves! 

the birthday boy on his birthday! 


looks like she is going for a cupcake.  :) 



trying out his new bike! 

love


you have got to be kidding me with this hat..lol



Happy Birthday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment