Friday, November 2, 2012

Flashback Friday

I have a million things to catch up on.  The list I have of things "to blog" is hilarious.  I figure I had better have throwback posts almost daily for a month or so just to catch up.


 All of these photos were taken with my phone...

The summer of 2012 started off with nearly everyone (except Jeff) sick.  Very sick.


I think this washrag was the only thing that day that didn't make him cry.  :(



Then on June 6th, it hit Ryan.  We wound up making a trip to the ER the following day.  That day just so happened to be our 10th wedding anniversary.  No better place to celebrate than the ER.  Jeff stayed home with the littles and I found myself feeling more and more ill by the minute.  fun. 


A few nights later and me still not feeling well at all, we celebrated our anniversary in DC.  We changed our mind about 10 times on where we would go.  We decided to stay local since Emily was just not ready to be left for a long trip.  I felt so bad that I didn't even want to get out of bed, but somehow managed to go to one very expensive dinner.  I think I ate 2 bites, maybe. 



they had a table full of cheesy decorations that looked like they had been leftovers from many, many Valentine's Days ago.  It made me laugh. 



then this little lady fell ill.  I savored all the extra cuddles.



and then him, again.  








No comments:

Post a Comment