Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yesterday...

Yesterday Ryan came and brought me these and made the statement, "Mommy, these are my favorite states."


I asked him why they were his favorites, even though I was fairly certain of the answer.  Texas, obvious.  Florida, for Mickey and Disney World and Pennsylvania for Dutch Wonderland.  I asked him which was his very favorite of all and he said Texas without hesitation.  Then I asked him where was the state he lived in?  He said well, I don't really like that state so much.  :/

and another funny...

Yesterday the kids had to get the flu shot.  The boys were getting flu mist in the nose and Emily a regular shot.  When we were getting ready to get in the car, Owen decided to shout across the street to his neighbor friend, "We are going to get shit in the nose!!!!"  It was hilarious, I did video him saying that later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment